...

Photobucket

Selasa, 21 Oktober 2008

You're so Precious

Kamu Sangat berarti… Istimewa di Hati
Selamanya Rasa ini…
Jika tua nanti kita tlah Hidup masing-masing
Kenanglah Hari ini…

Eka Sulis Anjarwati * Nur Hadijah Saraswati * Sofia Wilda Alzamizami

Because this cyber house belongs to me, so my name should be written first hehehe.. Eka is not tall girl, but cute and smart enough. If we are three is a human body, I’m the brain. I have many things to be thought and my score or my GPA is the highest among them. Actually I’m not smart. I’m just lucky having more intelligence. With this, I can help my friends who are unlucky hehehe… If I’m the brain, Dj is the muscles. Muscles? Yes muscles. She is wonder woman. She is an athlete, Hockey for exactly. She looks more like a man than woman. Fortunately she’s wearing veil so, she looks like a woman. Her voice is loud. But she is so kind, she likes to help us wherever, whenever and however. She protects us. If I’m the brain, Dj is the Muscles, Sofi is the Heart. She is so soft. Her feeling is so… great. She can calm us when we were panic. Although she is also often panic it is because she is sensitive. She is the girliest girl among us.

1 komentar: